The Ecstatic Guitar Theorem
Critical Tone Analysis
𝑑1 =5.0 (5 -n) +1 =1.9 )
2.Individual note decay as well as blended in a chord: exceptional, clear, defined and responsive decay 4.9
approx 14 + sec
𝑑2 = 4.9 (5 – n) +1 =1.9 )
3. Basic volume and presence: loud and responsive, intimate playing experience, upfront and personal bloom with a rich array of dynamics, glassy and light to dark and rich, clear and present 4.8
𝑑3 = 4.8 (5 – n) +1 =1.8 )
4. Individual note separation and focus: excellent note separation and focus, chiming highs and bellowing lows, consistent balance allows for exceptional dynamic use, responsive 4.9
𝑑4 = 4.9 ( 5– n) +1 =1.9 )
5.Systematic sustain: large sustain depth rich in upper and lower partials, very precise and focused sustain with a warm lush finish, 4.9
𝑑5 = 4.9 (4.9 – n) +1 =1.9 )
6. Response compliance: consistent, reliable response across the spectrum, even bloom 4.9
𝑑6 = 4.9 (4.9– n) +1 =1.9 )
7. Balance and quality of tone: very well balanced, constant bloom and finish, rich creamy mids 4.85
𝑑7 = 4.85 (5.0 – n) +1 =1.85 )
8. Even strength and balance of each string: consistent even balance and projection from all strings, very responsive 4.9
𝑑8 = 4.9 (5.0 – n) +1 =1.9 )
9. Tone projection :intimate, warm upfront projection with a centric focus on the immediate surrounding environment, concert like finish and presence from a distance 4.9
𝑑9 = 4.9( 5.0 – n) +1 =1.9 )
10. A large dynamic range: a vast source of exceptional timbre, upfront decay, box echo (listen to Firebrite),very clear and enchanting highs, round clear and responsive notes, droplets of sound in bell lie chimes to sharp and dry
𝑑10 = 4.9 (5.0 – n) +1 =1.9)
𝑑11 = 4.9 ( 5.0 – n) +1 = 1.9)
Quality Of Tone
A rich and responsive guitar with a lot of character. A very personal and intimate response that will really cater to players looking to surround or submerge themselves in their music. A professional level instrument with a lot to offer a player at any skill level. A sweet, open powerful dynamic voice, small size, and intimate experience make it an instrument that is very difficult to put down.
∑𝑑 = (𝑑1+𝑑2+𝑑3+𝑑4+𝑑5+𝑑6+𝑑7+𝑑8+𝑑9+𝑑10+𝑑11)=
𝐏= ∑ 𝐅 ∕ T ∑𝐅=∑𝑑⧹𝐀
P = / T
𝐏= 20.75 / 22 ≅ 9.4/10 ≅ 94 %
This guitar is a creation completely from the mind of Reuben Forsland. Reuben wanted to pair a 3000 year old Ancient Spruce with some incredible vintage Ziricote he had. The colour scheme is simple and easy on the eyes and the combination tonally makes great sense. As always Reuben had some tricks up his sleeves and also delivered a new body shape as well as bracing pattern. I believe Reuben crafted this guitar to show the world exactly what he is capable of. I am very proud to see such a powerful music making machine leave his shop.
Joi guitars proudly uses a lot of their own signature designs such as rosette, headstock, bridge, body shape and bracing patterns. The arm rest is offered with a Joi guitars touch borrowing the original concept fro Grit Laskin.
Holographic, mesmerizing, even, responsive and dynamic with a tighter waist line and slimmer upper bouts. This guitar easily has feminine vibes and sings with a sensual passion and a long, lingering bloom. This Om lends itself to a very intimate playing experience.